By Matthew Hughes
Read or Download Allenby and British Strategy in the Middle East, 1917-1919 (Military History and Policy) PDF
Similar freedom & security books
Examines 4 serious parts in NATO's altering protection time table: important and japanese Europe, the Baltic area, Ukraine, and Russia.
The army software of rising applied sciences for communications and knowledge processing is probably going to alter the best way army strength is controlled and utilized. routinely, a dramatic development in know-how brings approximately an both dramatic switch in army doctrine and association. One probability is a doctrine in line with swarming, wherein army devices prepared as networks use dispersed but built-in operations.
Fail to remember the journey tales of James Bond, Kim Philby, Klaus Fuchs and co. – espionage isn't just a boys’ online game. so long as there was clash, there were woman brokers backstage. In Belgium and northern France in 1914–18 there have been numerous thousand girls actively operating opposed to the Kaiser’s forces occupying their homelands.
During this very important vintage paintings, one in all America's top-rated social scientists introduces an important method of the causation of delinquency and advances an all-inclusive approach for dealing with a countrywide challenge of constant situation. MacIver exhibits that delinquency is because of a fancy and bewildering interaction of many components and isn't prone to simplistic causes and recommendations.
- The Human Rights Enterprise: Political Sociology, State Power, and Social Movements
- Reconstructing Conflict: Integrating War and Post-War Geographies (Critical Geopolitics)
- A Lexicon of Terror: Argentina and the Legacies of Torture, Revised and Updated with a New Epilogue
- Endurance and War: The National Sources of Military Cohesion
- Supply Chain Security: A Comprehensive Approach
- Cyber Warfare: A Multidisciplinary Analysis (Routledge Studies in Conflict, Security and Technology)
Additional info for Allenby and British Strategy in the Middle East, 1917-1919 (Military History and Policy)
Allenby and British Strategy in the Middle East, 1917-1919 (Military History and Policy) by Matthew Hughes